Sunday, October 5, 2008

a reattempt...

it's been numerous months since i have blogged. i was definitely encouraged by a recent encounter with a dear friend while hanging with him last weekend. so i am going to attempt to try it again. there is a lot going on for sure, but i guess i'll sum up life as a start:

i am working at my dad's church as the creative arts director. 
i am a full time student at Regent University in old testament studies. 
i am learning a lot about selfishness vs. love right now. 
i am starting to love getting up at 5am. 
i am a huge fan of the tv show pushing daisies. 
i love hanging out with zie element and the gazebros (2 amazing small groups i am in). 

life is grand. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweet nectar of life. how delicious is the tasty beverage of friendship. my does pushing daisies not work online? i don't know what i was ready to judo chop my screen the other night. kerri and i wait in anticipation of the goodness.

Anonymous said...

First I would like to say that i am reading this and it's so amazing to me how everyone's style of writing is so uniquely aligned with who they are as a person. If I had read this and had no idea that "peekingintothepeaks" meant blogs by Jason, I would intrinsically heard your voice through ever written (or i guess typed word). Second, I love Pushing Daisies as well. I would say we are the same person entertainment wise, but no matter how hard I try, I can't get into Scrubs. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! -Beverley