Sunday, October 26, 2008

J's Weekly Playlist

due to my amazing friend Kris....and watching a movie with Jer & Donna...i decided to rock a playlist for the upcoming week. 

1. with everything - hillsong live - this song totally moves my soul toward Jesus. 
2. all will be well - gabe dixon band - a recently enjoyed band
3. don't miss now - downhere - "for choosing the road less travelled..." 
4. the arms of my savior - lincoln brewster - john mayeresque groove
5. son of man (bless the lord) - tye tribbett - makes me want to dance (and be black)
6. ashes and flames - john mark mcmillan - coffee anyone? this is the perfect segue to a salted caramel hot chocolate with a solo shot.
7. your love never fails - jesusculture (chris quilala) - pretty much my anthem ever morning 
8. treasure - trevor davis - a little funkaliciousness about where your heart is...
9. sacred place - future of forestry - been learning about "creating a space" in scripture and this song reminds me of what happens when i make space for Him.
10. kiss the air - danny calvert (music of scottt alan) - love this voice and the honesty of the lyrics

hope you enjoy any or all of these...i sure am. 

- peaks out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Thanks for bringing the goodness to the table and being awesome and hanging out and introducing me to new people and ideas like salt on the chocolate which I enjoyed this morning.