Thursday, February 7, 2008

cloudy.

i think sometimes i like to describe myself in the sense of the weather.

i know that sounds rather insane that i could conjure up thoughts about myself in weather. however, i have also done this with colors as well. i like unique ways to express my current feelings. today, is a cloudy day. it is not bad or stormy or nothing like that, but it is a little cool and breezy. the clouds have kept the sun at bay, so therefore the warmth has not quite penetrated the clouds. 

i guess it is a good day since it is not stormy and tempestuous, however, i am hoping for a little more sunshine. i think that i need to catch some sun from people in my life, but it doesn't seem to be occurring. i am extremely hopeful that the sun will break through my cloudiness and that either the rain will come to refresh or the wind will blow me elsewhere. 

hoping for clearer skies. until then, my eyes are watching the weather. 
----------------
it is a few hours later and i can see nothing but blue skies. with the help of a friend and some incredible music, not to mention the cutest dog named Sophie, who i visited during lunch, i found sunshine again. it is warm here both outdoors and in my heart. i hope you have sunshine brighten your day. 

- peaks out.  (x2)

No comments: